Tuesday, January 2, 2018

How would I have ended the Goku Black Arc? Dragon Ball Super

How would I have ended the Goku Black Arc? Dragon Ball Super
In Dragon Ball Super the Goku Black arc was the return of Future Trunks which I liked having him back, although the ending wasn't that great. So how would I of ended the Goku Black arc?

It was quite simple, all they had to do was go to the Planet of the Supreme Kai and break the Z Sword. I believe that the sword was not broken in this time and thus would release the elder Supreme Kai. With the return of a Supreme Kai that would mean the return of the God Of Destruction Lord Beerus. This is because it is stated that the Supreme Kai and God of Destruction is connected and the return of one could bring back the other.

With the God of Destruction back in action, he would of easily been able to take out Goku Black, As for Zamasu it was stated that Beerus and Whis had a way to deal with beings with immortality.

1 comment: